Virtual Press Conference re Parker-Brown v. Alvin Robinson, Pet for Habeas
Time & Location
About the Event
Dr. Zena Crenshaw-Logal,
Assistant Chief of Operations
Louisiana United International, Inc.
WHAT: There will be a virtual press conference hosted by Louisiana United International, Inc. (LUI).
WHEN: Tuesday - December 22, 2020 @ 2:00 PM Central Time
TOPIC: Petition for Habeas Corpus of Belinda Parker-Brown for Reverend Errol Victor, Sr. v. Alvin Robinson in his capacity as Warden, Nelson Coleman Correctional Center at Killona, Louisiana
HOW: You must Register in advance for this virtual press conference @ https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_s6NkU7zQQ12sDQ5jKPf-hw, After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the virtual press conference.
- Live-streaming on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/LUIaFORCE4Justice
- Live-streaming on YouTube @ https://youtu.be/ZecoYJf-qlQ
Conference Speaker Line-up
- The finalized line-up of press conference speakers will be emailed to registered attendees by close of business, Central Time, on Monday - December 21, 2020.
Relevant Materials and Info
- Petition for Habeas Corpus: Parker-Brown for Rev. Errol Victor, Sr. v. Alvin Robinson, in his capacity as Warden, Nelson Coleman Correctional Center
- Follow-up on the June 19, 2019 ICCPR (International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights) Consultation Request of LUI as part of a coalition spearheaded by its ally, National Judicial Conduct and Disability Law Project
- Learn More$0$00$0